The Association is an award winning organisation, recent external accreditations include: Disability Confident Employer, Customer Service Excellence Standard (held since 2002), Investors in People Gold Award, Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Good Practice Award and Investors in Young People Gold Award.
Other awards achieved include:
- Scottish Care Awards – Housing Support Provider of the Year 2016 (Sheltered Housing)
- National Award for Environmental Excellence - Keep Scotland Beautiful – 2016 (related to work at 14 Multi-Storey Flats) Concierge Service
- Herald and GenAnalytics - Diversity Awards – 2016 (for work with Chinese and African Communities)
- Police Scotland Youth Volunteer Award – ‘Outstanding Support to PSYV Volunteer programme’ (2017)
- Local Environmental Quality Award – ‘Outstanding Team’ in Local Environmental Quality (2017)
- TPAS Award Best Practice for Involving All 2017