If you are a North Glasgow tenant or reside in the Association’s local area you can become a member of North Glasgow Housing Association.
To become a member please complete a Membership form at your local office and enclose a one off fee of £1, or fill out the contact form below and we will send a form out to you.
For £1 you get:
- Membership of the Association
- A vote in the election of the Board
- And if you are 18 year of age or over, you could stand for election
- The Association provides a factoring service to 1400 owner-occupiers with a proven track record for quality and value for money
- We are regulated by the Scottish Housing regulator and has been rated an excellent performer
- We have invested well over £100m in North Glasgow communities since 1976
- We spend £10m annually on repairs and maintenance on our properties
- We are actively involved in regeneration activities in the North Glasgow area providing training, local jobs and local community services