These are repairs that present immediate risks to your safety, security, health or could lead to serious damage to the property. Examples include:
- Total electric failure
- Major structural damage
- Blocked drains causing flooding to the property
- Blocked toilet when there is no other toilet to use in the house
- Lack of heating in winter
We aim to attend and make safe all emergencies within 4 hours and complete any follow up work within 24 hours.
This applies to any repair that needs to be completed quickly but is not an immediate risk to health or the safety of the property.
- Partial loss of electricity
- Leaking roof
- Loss of water or heating in the summer
We aim to complete urgent repairs within 3 working days of them being reported.