We are committed to providing a high quality service and completing repairs within timescales.
I have a repair to report - what do I do?
When reporting a repair please give as much information as possible about the repair required and access arrangements.
We will need to know:
- Your name, address and telephone number;
- All the repairs that need to be done;
- As much information as possible about the repair to help us to send the right trades operative or team to fix it (for example – which room or part of the house needs to be repaired and how the problem happened);
- Times when someone is usually at home (so that the workers can get access).
You can report a repair using our website by clicking on the button below or by contacting the Association.
What will happen after I report a repair?
After you report a repair, we will provide you with:
- details of the work ordered;
- the timescale within which we will complete the repair; and
- the name of the contractor who will carry out the work.
Do I have responsibility for repairs in my home?
The responsibility for looking after your home is shared between you and the Association - please visit our responsibilities page to learn more.
How long will it take?
The length of time it will take to complete your repair depends on the type of repair.
Routine repairs - these are everyday repairs. Our aim is to get these completed within five working days of being reported.
Urgent repairs - This applies to any repair that needs to be completed quickly but is not an immediate risk to health or the safety of the property. We aim to get these completed within three working days of being reported.
Emergency repairs - These are repairs that present immediate risks to your safety, security, health or could lead to serious damage to the property. Please visit our Emergency Repairs page which details what is an emergency repair and timescales.
In the event of an emergency/out of hours repair, please call 0800 595 595.